Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough?


Okay so I'm not very fond of this photo, in fact I pretty much hate it... but this is what I wore to work today minus the pumps.. I KNOW I KNOW, my pants are too big... I guess that's been a real problem anymore. Aside of that, I really love minty green, turquoise, coral, gold, khaki/nude/tan and brown/ orange shades. I'm sure you'll see more of those than anything.. and black! My mint top shown in the photograph is so much cuter on than what the reviews on Forever21.com were stating. It was so soft and I was complimented by strangers at work the entire day! The color scheme I implied today was for a treat that I don't crave in taste, but in sight, being a mint chocolate chip.

Everything shown in this photograph was purchased from Forever21.
Shoes $19.80
Shirt on sale for $10.99
Khaki Twill Pants $15.80
Necklace $4.80
Belt $5.80

No comments:

Post a Comment